HP Photosmart 6520 driver is a software suitable for HP Photosmart 6520 printer device to connect with a computer. HP Photosmart 6520 driver is provided on this page at absolutely no cost.
HP Photosmart 6520 is a professional All-in-One printer device that can definitely help you out in printing, scanning, as well as copying many high-quality files effortlessly. This printer includes a built-in wireless connection, 3.45 inches touchscreen display and automatic duplex printing technologies to help you in printing double-sided record at your home or office instantly
The HP Photosmart 6520 enables one to enjoy premium excellent photo printing directly on the printer device employing the built in touchscreen display which could be readily used for configuring and send some commands to execute very quickly. This printer is fully supported by HP ePrint features which means that you can instantly print from anywhere from various devices easily. It also has a high-capacity 80-page input paper tray and 20-page output paper tray.
HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One printer device provides wide print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for colour print resolution and 1200 x 600 dpi for black print resolution. Print speed on draft mode for both mono and color files is just as fast as 22 pages per minutes while to the laser quality setting it may be up to 12 pages 5 minutes in printing black and white black and 8.5 pages per minutes for colour images and files. If you’ll need to find several other brands printer driver such as Samsung printer driver you can find it on that blog.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP Photosmart 6520 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
The following are the process to install HP Photosmart 6520 driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 6520 driver data files to your PC.
- Install the HP Photosmart 6520 driver file types subsequently after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 6520 driver is complete and user can certainly print their written documents by utilising this HP Photosmart 6520 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
All of the following are the steps to uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 driver file to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list available in the windows on your display and locate the HP Photosmart 6520 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes out to check that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your notebook computer immediately.
HP Photosmart 6520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|