HP LaserJet P2014 driver is a program suitable for HP LaserJet P2014 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP LaserJet P2014 driver is offered on the site for free of charge.
HP LaserJet P2014 is a quick monochrome laser printing device acceptable for your regular requirements at home or office. It provides work-group system printing method to facilitate the usage of this printer by lots of people in your house or workplace. Maximum resolution of the printer is left up to 1200 dpi print resolution ensuring the sharp and crisp text onto your printed papers.
Maximum print speed of HP LaserJet P2014 may be as quickly as 23 pages per minutes in printing black and white documents on A4 size and 24 pages a few minutes in printing mono files on letter-size documents. This specific printing device can provide you the very first print out in just around 8.5 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP LaserJet P2014 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
The following are the procedures to install HP LaserJet P2014 driver program to your computer OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2014 driver computer files to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2014 driver programs immediately after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2014 driver is complete and user can certainly print their documents by utilising this HP LaserJet P2014 printer device right away
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Search through the list provided in the windows on your computer screen and identify the HP LaserJet P2014 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to check out that you really want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your notebook computer immediately.
HP LaserJet P2014 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|