HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a software package available for HP DeskJet 3740 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is readily available on this website for absolutely free.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a color inkjet printer machine that comes as a compact and fashionable printer machine for the private use in your home or office. This printer device gets 80-sheet ability input paper tray which may be easily folded up for storage. It can deliver vivid and vibrant picture quality up to 4800 enhanced dpi color outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is also a perfect printer machine includes high quality HP cartridge that features an onscreen counter button in addition to ink level indicator. It also has one off and on button that will aid you in operating this printer right. This printer can be easily set up on several compatible operating systems including Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 can deliver maximum print output up to 4800 dpi color print resolution for black-and-white or colour print output. Maximum print speed of the printer in delivering your documents is as quickly as 14 pages several minutes. This printer uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your own files and files.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 3740 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
All of the following are the process to install HP DeskJet 3740 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3740 driver files to your PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3740 driver data files shortly after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3740 driver is finish and user can easily print their paperwork by working with this HP DeskJet 3740 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
The following are the simple steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows on your display and find your HP DeskJet 3740 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes out to make sure that you actually want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation complete, restart your laptop or computer device immediately.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|