HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a computer software suitable for HP DeskJet 3740 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is presented on the website at no cost.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a color inkjet printer machine that functions as a compact and trendy printer machine for your personal use in your home or office. This printer device contains 80-sheet capability input paper tray that could be easily folded up for storage. It may deliver vivid and vibrant photo quality up to 4800 improved dpi color outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is also a ideal printer machine includes high-quality HP cartridge which includes an onscreen cancel button as well as ink level index. It also has one on and off button that will assist you in managing this printer straight. This printer can be easily set up on several compatible operating systems such as Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 can provide maximum print output up to 4800 dpi color print resolution for black-and-white or color print output. Maximum print speed of the printer in providing your documents is as fast as 14 pages several minutes. This printer uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your own files and documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 3740 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
The following are the procedures to install HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3740 driver file types to your desktop computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3740 driver programs right after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3740 driver is finish and user can certainly print their data files by utilising this HP DeskJet 3740 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
The following are the simple steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 driver file to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and find the HP DeskJet 3740 driver file
- Just double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes up to confirm that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your machine immediately.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|