HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a package needed for HP DeskJet 3740 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is available on this web page for absolutely free.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a colour inkjet printer machine that comes as a compact and stylish printer machine for your private use at home or office. This printer device has 80-sheet ability input paper tray which can be easily folded up for storage. It can deliver brilliant and vibrant picture quality up to 4800 improved dpi color outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is also a ideal printer machine comes with high-quality HP cartridge which has an onscreen counter button in addition to ink level indicator. Additionally, it has one on and off button that will help you in operating this printer right. This printer can be easily installed on many compatible operating systems including Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 can deliver maximum print output up to 4800 dpi color print resolution for black or colour print output. Maximum print speed of the printer in delivering your files is as quickly as 14 pages per minutes. This printer uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your own files and files.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP DeskJet 3740 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
These are the process to install HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3740 driver computer files to your home computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3740 driver computer files immediately after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3740 driver is complete and user can print their written documents by utilising this HP DeskJet 3740 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
The following are the ways to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list available in the windows pane on your display screen and choose the HP DeskJet 3740 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will appears to make sure that you truly want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your personal computer straightaway.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|