HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a software package needed for HP DeskJet 3740 printer device to connect with a computer. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is available on this website for free of charge.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a color inkjet printer machine that functions as a compact and stylish printer machine for the private use at home or office. This printer device contains 80-sheet capacity input paper tray which could be easily folded up for storage. It may deliver brilliant and vibrant photo quality up to 4800 enhanced dpi colour outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is also a perfect printer machine includes high quality HP cartridge which includes an onscreen counter button as well as ink level index. It also has one on and off button that will help you in operating this printer right. This printer can be easily set up on several compatible operating systems such as Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 can deliver maximum print output up to 4800 dpi color print resolution for black or colour print output. Maximum print speed of the printer in providing your files is as quickly as 14 pages several minutes. This printer uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your documents and files.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP DeskJet 3740 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
Below are the methods to install HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3740 driver files to your desktop computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3740 driver programs as soon as your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3740 driver is finish and user can print their docs by utilizing this HP DeskJet 3740 printer device right away
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Search through the list presented in the windows on your display and search for your HP DeskJet 3740 driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes up to check that you really want to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your notebook computer device immediately.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|