HP DeskJet 2060 driver is a software to work with HP DeskJet 2060 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP DeskJet 2060 driver is accessible on our website for free.
HP DeskJet 2060 is a superior quality HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2060 multi-function printing machine that can print multiple colour or black-and-white documents instantly. This inkjet colour printer machine features HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to produce crisp and sharp text on your printed files.
HP DeskJet 2060 includes double cartridge including a multi-color printer cartridge that comes with yellow, cyan, and magenta colour. One color cartridge for the printer can print up to 200 sheet of documents and one black cartridge can print up to 480 sheets of documents. This printer includes a built in 60-page capability input paper tray and 25-page capacity output paper tray.
HP DeskJet 2060 is able to print sharp and transparent black-and-white documents around 600 dpi print resolution when printing color files and photographs can be sent in maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing black-and-white files is 20 pages per minutes while for color files can be up to 16 pages per minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP DeskJet 2060 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
These are the ways to install HP DeskJet 2060 driver file to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2060 driver file types to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2060 driver computer files soon after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2060 driver is complete and user can print their papers by utilising this HP DeskJet 2060 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
These are the steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the windows on your screen and track down your HP DeskJet 2060 driver file
- Just double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes out to check that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your laptop computer immediately.
HP DeskJet 2060 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|