Epson Stylus TX130 driver is a package to work with Epson Stylus TX130 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Epson Stylus TX130 driver is readily available on this web page for free.
Epson Stylus TX130 is a multipurpose All-in-One inkjet colour printing machine that comes with 32 KB typical memory capacity and includes Epson Micro Piezo print head technology to provide crisp and sharp text onto your printed files and files immediately.
Epson Stylus TX130 comes with 4 picoliter ink droplet size along with 4-individual Epson DURABrite Ultra inks printer cartridge technologies. This particular printing machine can provide maximum print resolution outputs up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution for both mono and colour print outputs.
Epson Stylus TX130 will provide your premium quality documents at rate up to 28 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents while printing colour documents can be up to 15 pages per minutes. This printer has a built-in 100-sheet ability input paper tray and can scan your documents at max print resolution up to 9600 dpi resolution.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Epson Stylus TX130 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
The following are the process to install Epson Stylus TX130 driver file to your PC system:
- Extract the Epson Stylus TX130 driver files to your PC.
- Install the Epson Stylus TX130 driver software immediately after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson Stylus TX130 driver is finish and user can easily print their docs by working with this Epson Stylus TX130 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list available in the windows on your display screen and track down your Epson Stylus TX130 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes out to verify that you truly want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your PC straight away.
Epson Stylus TX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|