Epson Stylus TX130 driver is a program needed for Epson Stylus TX130 printer device to connect with a computer device. Epson Stylus TX130 driver is offered on this page for free.
Epson Stylus TX130 is an multi-purpose All-in-One inkjet colour printing system which is included with 32 KB standard memory capability and attributes Epson Micro Piezo print head technology to deliver crisp and sharp text onto your printed files and documents immediately.
Epson Stylus TX130 comes with 4 picoliter ink droplet size together with 4-individual Epson DURABrite Ultra inks printer cartridge technology. This specific printing machine may deliver maximum print resolution outputs up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution for both mono and colour print outputs.
Epson Stylus TX130 will deliver your premium high quality documents at speed up to 28 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents while printing color files can be around 15 pages per minutes. This printer includes a built-in 100-sheet ability input paper tray and will scan your files at maximum print resolution up to 9600 dpi resolution.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Epson Stylus TX130 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install Epson Stylus TX130 driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the Epson Stylus TX130 driver data files to your home PC.
- Install the Epson Stylus TX130 driver files right after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson Stylus TX130 driver is finish and user can certainly print their papers by working with this Epson Stylus TX130 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your display and track down the Epson Stylus TX130 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will appears to check that you truly want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your home computer right away.
Epson Stylus TX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|