Epson Stylus TX130 driver is a software package available for Epson Stylus TX130 printer device to connect with a laptop. Epson Stylus TX130 driver is accessible on this site without cost.
Epson Stylus TX130 is a multipurpose All-in-One inkjet color printing system which is included with 32 KB standard memory capacity and features Epson Micro Piezo print head technology to deliver sharp and crisp text on your printed documents and documents immediately.
Epson Stylus TX130 comes with 4 picoliter ink droplet size along with 4-individual Epson DURABrite Ultra inks printer cartridge technology. This particular printing machine may provide maximum print resolution outputs up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution for both mono and colour print outputs.
Epson Stylus TX130 can provide your premium quality documents at speed up to 28 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents while printing colour files can be around 15 pages a few minutes. This printer includes a built-in 100-sheet ability input paper tray and can scan your documents at highest print resolution up to 9600 dpi resolution.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Epson Stylus TX130 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
These are the simple steps to install Epson Stylus TX130 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the Epson Stylus TX130 driver file types to your laptop computer.
- Install the Epson Stylus TX130 driver data files just after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson Stylus TX130 driver is complete and user can easily print their files by utilizing this Epson Stylus TX130 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your display and track down the Epson Stylus TX130 driver file
- Just double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes out to check that you really need to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your notebook computer device straight away.
Epson Stylus TX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|