Epson Stylus TX130 driver is a computer software to get Epson Stylus TX130 printer device to connect with a laptop. Epson Stylus TX130 driver is available on this page for definitely free.
Epson Stylus TX130 is a multi-purpose All-in-One inkjet color printing machine which is included with 32 KB regular memory capability and includes Epson Micro Piezo print head technology to deliver sharp and crisp text in your printed files and files instantly.
Epson Stylus TX130 comes with 4 picoliter ink droplet size along with 4-individual Epson DURABrite Ultra inks printer cartridge technologies. This particular printing machine may deliver maximum print resolution outputs up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution for both mono and colour print outputs.
Epson Stylus TX130 can deliver your premium quality documents at rate up to 28 pages a few minutes for black documents while printing colour documents can be around 15 pages a few minutes. This printer has a built-in 100-sheet power input paper tray and will scan your files at highest print resolution up to 9600 dpi resolution.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Epson Stylus TX130 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
Below are the ways to install Epson Stylus TX130 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Epson Stylus TX130 driver file types to your computer.
- Install the Epson Stylus TX130 driver software after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson Stylus TX130 driver is finish and user can easily print their paperwork by utilising this Epson Stylus TX130 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
Listed here are the ways to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list available in the windows pane on your display screen and track down your Epson Stylus TX130 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes out to check out that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your personal computer immediately.
Epson Stylus TX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|