Canon MP540 driver is a program intended for Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon MP540 driver is provided on this web site at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device provides high quality prints and features. The printer is very affordable makes it very acceptable for home and small office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is up to 9600 dpi that may be categorized as a top printing resolution for users. In addition, it will come with memory storage slots in order to facilitate you in printing straight from the printer. In addition, it will come with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 is available with 5 individual inks which makes it very simple to replace one particular printer ink cartridge without the need to change all of it. The printer can provide you a 10 x 15 cm graphics in about 41 seconds. Just in case you want to find many other brands printer driver such as Epson printer driver you can find it on their blog.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
The following are the procedures to install Canon MP540 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver software to your laptop.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver file types immediately after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is finish and user can print their files by utilizing this Canon MP540 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
The following are the ways to uninstall Canon MP540 driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and locate the Canon MP540 driver file
- Just double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to confirm that you truly want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer device straightaway.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|