Canon MP540 driver is a software package meant for Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MP540 driver is available on the site for totally free.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a slick All-In-One printing device offers high-quality prints and features. The printer is very cheap makes it quite acceptable for small and home office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is up to 9600 dpi which can be categorized as a top printing resolution for home users. In addition, it comes with memory storage slots in order to facilitate you in printing directly from the printer. In addition, it will come with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 is available with 5 individual inks which makes it very simple to substitute one particular printer ink cartridge without needing to alter it all. The printer can provide you a 10 x 15 cm graphics in about 41 seconds. However, if you would want to find a variety of other brands printer driver such as Samsung printer driver you can find it on that site.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
Below are the process to install Canon MP540 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver programs to your computer.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver computer files soon after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is finish and user can easily print their files by utilizing this Canon MP540 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
Below are the process to uninstall Canon MP540 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows on your screen and choose the Canon MP540 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes out to make sure that you truly want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your home computer device immediately.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|