Canon MP460 driver is a program to work with Canon MP460 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon MP460 driver is presented on our website at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MP460 is a All-In-One picture printer that has 4.7 cm LCD screen screen for immediate printing onto the printer without having to link the device to your computer. You may instantly preview the pictures from your digital camera or smartphone straight in the built-in printer display prior to scanning and copying your photos or files.
The PIXMA MP460 can create top quality images since it is available with higher print resolution that’s around 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. The FINE printer ink cartridges also guarantee sharp and sharp output on every critical documents of yours.
Canon PIXMA MP460 is easy to get with quick print speed in providing top quality photos. It may produce a 10 x 15 cm picture without edge in only about 52 seconds in its default setting. You could also instantly encounter full A4 paper size printing as well as copying with this streamlined printing device.
Canon MP460 can also be able to help you in scanning documents at quick speed. It includes 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution for providing sharp and clear colour scans. The printer may also be immediately employed for copier machine. It can supply up to 22 cpm in black and white copies as well as 17 cpm for color copies.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MP460 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP460 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP460 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to install Canon MP460 driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the Canon MP460 driver files to your PC.
- Install the Canon MP460 driver files immediately after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP460 driver is complete and user can print their written documents by working with this Canon MP460 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Canon MP460 Driver
The following are the process to uninstall Canon MP460 driver program to your PC system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your screen and find your Canon MP460 driver file
- Just double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will shows up to confirm that you really need to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP460 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop computer straightaway.
Canon MP460 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|