Canon MP220 driver is a computer software to work with Canon MP220 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon MP220 driver is available on these pages for free.
Canon PIXMA MP220 is a easy-to-use printer accessible using print, scan, and copy attributes with this specific All-In-One printing device. It is the perfect printer to use in your everyday needs at your home.
The PIXMA MP220 delivers a medium quality printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution ensures sharp and crisp text in your files and a fantastic colour on your pictures and photographs.
Printing a 10 x 15 cm photograph without edge is likely to do with this Canon MP220 printer. You can achieve it in only around 46 seconds. Printing directly from your own memory card is also feasible to do with no issue.
The printing and copying rate of Canon PIXMA MP220 may be up to 22 ppm for mono documents and 17 ppm for colorful files and photographs.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MP220 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP220 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP220 Driver
Below are the process to install Canon MP220 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MP220 driver computer files to your computer.
- Install the Canon MP220 driver software immediately after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe software for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP220 driver is complete and user can certainly print their documents by utilising this Canon MP220 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Canon MP220 Driver
Listed here are the process to uninstall Canon MP220 driver file to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Go through the list available in the windows pane on your screen and track down your Canon MP220 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to check that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP220 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your laptop or computer device immediately.
Canon MP220 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|