Canon LBP5050 driver is a software package needed for Canon LBP5050 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon LBP5050 driver is readily available on our site without cost.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a compact and high-quality colour laser printing device suitable for your office usage. It offers high-quality colour prints at remarkable quality. This space-saving and trendy printer may be operated gently with less sound.
The Canon LBP5050 comes with a fast first-print attributes which means you do not have to wait around for such a very long time while printing your important documents with this printer to the first it switches on. This color laser printer can print at speed as fast as 8 pages per minutes in printing color documents. The text and detail images with this printer is ensured by the usage of the high quality toner out of Canon.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon LBP5050 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Canon LBP5050 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP5050 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install Canon LBP5050 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon LBP5050 driver data files to your personal computer.
- Install the Canon LBP5050 driver file types right after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon LBP5050 driver is finish and user can easily print their paperwork by utilising this Canon LBP5050 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver
These are the simple steps to uninstall Canon LBP5050 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your display and search for your Canon LBP5050 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to check out that you actually want to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your computer system immediately.
Canon LBP5050 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|